After weeks of preparation, we have just launched a new season on our Resilient Tourism Podcast Series channel. For this new season, we have been lucky to interview renowned international travel & tourism experts who shared with us their insights on the digital transformation of the travel sector. And the good news is that it is just the first part: 10 more episodes will be published before the end of the year!
- Alexei Matouchkine, Regional Director at Booking.com who provided profound insights into the dynamic relationship between technology, sustainability, and the hospitality industry. He discussed the pivotal role of technology in reducing the environmental footprint of the travel sector while enhancing the customer experience.
- Juho Pesonen, Professor of Tourism Business at the University of Eastern Finland Business School, with whom we had the privilege of conversing into the realm of digital transformation and its associated challenges. He highlighted the significance of customer experience, automation, AI, and the future of travel. His insights shed light on how the industry is adapting to the digital age.
- Eduardo Santander Fernández-Portillo PhD, Executive Director/CEO of the European Travel Commission, revealed how digital technologies and data insights are transforming European destinations. He also discussed about how ETC is leading the way in Europe with multiple initiatives to harness the power of data and technology, creating a more connected and sustainable travel ecosystem.
- Wolfram Höpken, Professor for Business Informatics at the Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences, discussed the future of the travel industry, exploring the impact of digitalization and AI on the way we experience tourism. His insights emphasized how data sciences, artificial intelligence, and data-driven services are reshaping the industry.
- Mirko Lalli, CEO & Founder of The Data Appeal Company, delved into the digital transformation of the travel sector with a particular focus on making travel destinations and companies more data-driven through AI. His insights highlighted the crucial role of data in enhancing the efficiency and sustainability of travel businesses.
We would like to thank all our incredible guests for generously sharing their wisdom and expertise. Their contributions have illuminated the path toward a more sustainable, tech-driven, and customer-centric future for the travel and hospitality industry.
But this is just the beginning! Stay tuned for ten more insightful episodes coming your way by the end of the year. Subscribe to our channel and embark on this journey with us as we uncover even more invaluable insights from experts in the field. The future of travel and hospitality is an exciting one, and we can't wait to explore it with you.